This recorded series, Getting Connected: Understanding Different Dementias, will focus on gaining awareness and knowledge related to sorting out various forms and types of brain changes that are related to dementia.
- Recognizing Delirium, Depression, and Dementia – It’s a Messy Puzzle
- Which Dementia is it? Getting to Know the Various Forms and Types
- Vascular Dementia: What Does It Look Like and How to Help
- Lewy Body Dementia: What Does It Look Like and How to Help
- Frontal Lobe – Behavioral Variant: What Is It and How to Help
- Primary Progressive Aphasia: What Is It and How to Help
- Frontal-Temporal Dementia: What Is It and How to Help
- Alzheimers Young Onset: What Is It and How to Help
- Dementia and Developmental Disabilities: What’s Happening
- Other Dementias: Posterior Cortical Atrophy, Alcohol Induced Dementia, etc.
- Brain Fitness for All of Us: What’s Out There that Might Help?
- Care Planning that Makes Sense and Works for PLWD
Please visit the Positive Approach website for the schedule and to register for the live events.